Why Leading Winegrowers Choose American AgCredit
American AgCredit is a leading provider of loan, lease and risk management products, each customized to the unique needs of farmers and ranchers. We have the competitive rates and unmatched service of a Farm Credit lender with a local team that truly understands the wine industry and the financial needs of growers in Lake County.
When you choose to work with American AgCredit, you are partnering with a team of wine industry financing experts, including lenders, underwriters and an in-house group of appraisers, all of whom are focused on delivering the best results for your business.
Why Work with a Lender that Understands Agriculture
- Fast, friendly in-house appraisal team
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
- Wine industry experience
- More than 100 years solely serving agriculture
We understand the wine business and its financial challenges, so our payment terms can be timed to match your harvest and sales cycles. Our financial services for winegrowers include:
- Vineyard redevelopment loans
- Operating lines of credit
- Equipment and barrel leasing
Karri Jones Joins American AgCredit
We are proud to welcome Karri Jones, V.P. of lending, to our Ukiah office. Join us in welcoming Karri to the wine lending team at American AgCredit. Get in touch today to discuss your operation’s financial needs.
Contact Karri 707.367.1180
Give us a call at 800-800-4865 or visit agloan.com/karri-jones
American AgCredit was chartered in 1916 as part of the nationwide Farm Credit System and is the nation’s fourth-largest Farm Credit association. American AgCredit specializes in providing financial services to agricultural and rural customers in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, New Mexico, Nevada and Oklahoma, and serves capital market customers throughout the United States.
- Recently appointed as District Conservationist, USDA...In his winemaking, Arpad Molnar sources grapes from two...What’s the key to taking a one-thousand-acre mountain...
- With major wildfires occurring every year in California,...More than 60 growers, vineyard consultants, and pest...