Ground, Surface, and Treated Water Systems
Problems with flow or pressure?
- Test your well, pump, pressure tank, switches and controls
- Adjust valves and controls for optimum performance
- Replace worn, failed or marginal parts as required
- Modify or expand existing system
Working with vineyards owners and managers, we have helped turn water into wine for 50 years.
- Frost Protection
- Booster Stations
- Filtering Systems
- Sump Systems
- Engine Drives
- Gear Heads
- Drip Systems
- Constant Pressure Systems
Contracting with cities throughout Sonoma, Napa, Lake, and Marin Counties. Built right, on time and within budget
- Turnkey Systems
- Submersibles, Centrifugal
- Line Shaft Turbines
- Pump and Motor Repair
- New Wells and Well Rehabilitation
- Down Hole Video Surveillance
- Sump Pumps, Sewage and Effluent Pumping Systems
- Instrumentation, Controls Systems
- Slabs, Building, Fences, etc.
- Flood Control Pumps
Call to discuss your situation and get quotes on equipment, parts and services. Most problems are identified and solved the same day at your site. We offer 24/7/365 emergency service, or bring your pumps and parts to us to inspect and recommend solutions.
Visit our website to learn more: PumpManNorCal.com
LCWC Executive Committee Meeting 2:30 pm
LCWC Executive Committee Meeting @ Video Conference (see Agenda)
Jun 22 @ 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Agenda – LCWC Executive Committee Meeting, June 22, 2021
LCWC Board Meeting 3:00 pm
When Glenn McGourty arrived in Lake County in the 1970s, he...
Sauvignon Blanc is Lake County’s flagship varietal...
With a long-standing reputation for professionalism and...
With major wildfires occurring every year in California,...
More than 60 growers, vineyard consultants, and pest...