Sauvignon Blanc Experience Virtual Tasting
The Lake County Sauvignon Blanc Virtual Tasting took place on May 8, 2020 and offered attendees the opportunity to learn about three of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc wines from the producers who crafted them.
Sauvignon Blanc is Lake County’s flagship varietal – it grows beautifully in the region’s abundant sunshine and clean mountain air. Winemakers understand why Lake County produces some of California’s most delicious Sauvignon Blanc, and now you can too.
Three Lake County producers led viewers through an interactive tasting of Sauvignon Blancs and shared insights for why Lake County is an ideal location to grow this varietal.
- Shannon Ridge High Elevation Sauvignon Blanc 2018, presented by Joy Merrilees, Director of Winemaking and Production
- Dancing Crow Vineyards 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, presented by Adam Forni, Co-owner
- Chacewater Winery 2018 Organic Sauvignon Blanc, presented by Derek Holstein, Consulting Winemaker
If you missed this virtual tasting, you can watch the recorded video below.
LCWC Executive Committee Meeting 2:30 pm
LCWC Executive Committee Meeting @ LCWC Office and Video Conference
Feb 27 @ 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Agenda – LCWC Executive Committee Meeting, February 27, 2024
LCWC Board Meeting 3:00 pm
- Recently appointed as District Conservationist, USDA...In his winemaking, Arpad Molnar sources grapes from two...What’s the key to taking a one-thousand-acre mountain...
- With major wildfires occurring every year in California,...More than 60 growers, vineyard consultants, and pest...