The annual must-attend event for the Lake County winegrape industry
- Get the latest news on the supply/demand for Lake County winegrapes
- Learn from wine media luminaries as they discuss what it takes to build a wine region
- Examine the growth of and opportunity for Lake County Sauvignon Blanc
- Discuss issues and resources with statewide industry leaders
- Catch up with wine industry colleagues over wine & hors d’oeuvres
This year’s speakers include:
- Jim Gordon, Wines & Vines
- Sara Schneider, Sunset Magazine
- Glenn Proctor, Ciatti Global Wine & Grape Brokers
- Andy Beckstoffer, Beckstoffer Vineyards
Presented by the Lake County Winegrape Commission
Download the Momentum 2016 Presentations
State of the Lake County Wine Industry (PDF), presented by Glenn Proctor, Ciatti
Lake County Wineries: A Very Brief Data Overview (PDF), presented by Jim Gordon, Editor, Wines & Vines
California Association of Winegrape Growers (PDF), presented by John Aguirre, President, CAWG
California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance (PDF, 40MB), presented by Allison Jordan, CSWA
Wine Institute (PDF, 30MB), presented by Nancy Light, Wine Institute
Sauvignon Blanc Research (PDF), presented by Christian Miller, Full Glass Research
Branding Sauvignon Blanc (PDF), presented by Deborah Parker Wong, The Tasting Panel
North Coast Wine Industry Expo 9:00 am
North Coast Wine Industry Expo @ Sonoma County Fairgrounds
Dec 6 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
North Coast Wine Industry Expo Trade Show and Conference Expands The 7th Annual North Coast Wine Industry Expo (WIN Expo), the second largest wine industry trade show in North America, is scheduled to take place[...]
Community leaders attended the final session of the...
Last month the California Department of Pesticide...
Over 80 growers, vineyard consultants and pest control...
What is Irrigation Distribution Uniformity? The...
A depth well sounder is used to measure the height...