U.S. Sustainable Winegrowing Summit West
Who: A gathering of regional winery and vineyard associations, engaged grower and vintner leaders, and others committed to the sustainability of their local vineyards, wineries and regions.
What: Learn some of the driving forces behind consumers’ and wine buyers’ increasing interest in sustainable winegrowing. Hear from programs around the country who have embraced sustainability and the many benefits for their region’s growers and vintners. Be inspired with new ideas on how to bring sustainability education and outreach to your region’s vineyards and wineries.
Why: Together we can enhance the sustainability of all U.S. vineyards and wineries and credibly communicate the nationwide commitment to a global audience.
Day 1 June 6, 2019
- 2:00-5:30pm Sustainable Winery and Vineyard Tour (leaves from the Flamingo Resort, stops at Benziger Family Winery & additional Sonoma County winery TBC). Flamingo Resort, 2777 4th Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
- 6:00-9:00pm Welcome Reception and Dinner | Flamingo Resort Poolside
Day 2 June 7, 2019
- 9:00am-3:00pm Summit Conference | MacMurray Ranch
Where to Stay
Conference rate rooms are available to attendees of the Summit at Flamingo Resort and Conference Center in Santa Rosa, CA. The hotel is approximately 20 minutes from all conference events. Reduced rate rooms are available until May 5, 2019. You can call the hotel directly at 707-545-8530 and reference the group: U.S. Sustainable Winegrowing Summit Westor use the reservation link: US Sustainable Winegrowing Summit West
Those wishing to extend their stay through the weekend will receive a discounted weekend rate on their rooms but must call the hotel directly to book, noting the U.S. Sustainable Winegrowing Summit when booking.
How to Get Here
Flights serving SFO, OAK, or STS (Charles M. Schulz Santa Rosa) airports will get you here.
Visit sustainablewinegrowing.org/Summit for more details.
- Recently appointed as District Conservationist, USDA...In his winemaking, Arpad Molnar sources grapes from two...What’s the key to taking a one-thousand-acre mountain...
- With major wildfires occurring every year in California,...More than 60 growers, vineyard consultants, and pest...