Sauvignon Blanc Experience Virtual Tasting
Experience Lake County Sauvignon Blanc from the comfort of your home during this virtual tasting.
Sauvignon Blanc is Lake County’s flagship varietal – it grows beautifully in the region’s abundant sunshine and clean mountain air. Winemakers understand why Lake County produces some of California’s most delicious Sauvignon Blanc, and now you can too.
Join three Lake County producers as they lead you through an interactive tasting of Sauvignon Blancs and share insights for why Lake County is an ideal location to grow this varietal.
- Shannon Ridge High Elevation Sauvignon Blanc 2018, presented by Joy Merrilees, Director of Winemaking and Production
- Dancing Crow Vineyards 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, presented by Adam Forni, Co-owner
- Chacewater Winery 2018 Organic Sauvignon Blanc, presented by Derek Holstein, Consulting Winemaker
To taste the wines Joy, Adam, and Derek will be sharing, click the links below to order from each winery.
- Shannon Ridge Family of Wines (use code SHEEP30 for 30% off your 2018 High Elevation Sauvignon Blanc bottle purchase)
- Dancing Crow Vineyards (complimentary shipping on your 2018 Sauvignon Blanc bottle purchase)
- Chacewater Winery (use code Virtual1 for complimentary shipping on your 2018 Organic Sauvignon Blanc bottle purchase)
Links to purchase wine are also included in your confirmation email, along with a link to attend the video tasting.
Shipping restrictions may apply. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery. You must be 21 years or older to participate. C
- Recently appointed as District Conservationist, USDA...In his winemaking, Arpad Molnar sources grapes from two...What’s the key to taking a one-thousand-acre mountain...
- With major wildfires occurring every year in California,...More than 60 growers, vineyard consultants, and pest...