Lowering Your Farming Risk with Crop Insurance
5135 W. Hwy 20
Gather with fellow winegrape growers in Lake and Mendocino to listen to knowledgeable experts about how crop insurance can be used to help lower farming risk.
The deadline to sign up for crop insurance for the 2019 crop year is January 31, 2019.
- John Aguirre, President, California Association of Winegrape Growers
- Katie Delbar, Mendocino-Lake County Executive Director, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Jeff Yasui, Director of the Davis Regional Office, USDA Risk Management Agency
- Greg Merrill, CIC, AFIS, Executive Vice President, Pan American Insurance Services
- John Fremoire, Vice President, Western Region Claims – NAU Country
- John Wienstroer, SVP, Branch Operations Western Branch – NAU Country
Advance registration required. Reserve your space now. Please contact Megan Hoberg with questions: email@example.com, 707-279-2633 x 303
Seminar presented by:
Spanish and English Language USDA Housing Fair 1:00 pm
Spanish and English Language USDA Housing Fair @ Glebe Hall
Mar 16 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The Lake County Economic Development Corporation (Lake EDC), in cooperation with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is planning a Spanish and English Language Community Housing Fair on Saturday, March 16, 1:00-3:00 p.m. The[...]
LCWC Executive Committee Meeting 2:00 pm
LCWC Executive Committee Meeting @ LCWC Office
Mar 26 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Agenda – LCWC Executive Committee, March 26, 2019
LCWC Board Meeting 3:00 pm
Members of the highest-rated wineries in Northern...
Community leaders attended the final session of the...
Last month the California Department of Pesticide...
What is Irrigation Distribution Uniformity? The...
A depth well sounder is used to measure the height...