Crop Insurance Webinar Series
Whole Farm Revenue Protection
Want to protect your crop against price and market losses? Maybe Whole Farm Revenue Protection (WFRP) is for you!
Join CAWG on Wednesday, December 18th at 10:00 am to learn more about Whole-Farm Revenue Protection and if it is right for your operation.
This webinar will review:
- Insuring your farm revenue for yield and market losses
- How WFRP can close the gap between the true contract price and the price paid under the typical multiperil crop insurance policy
- How crop diversification increases the policy subsidy, reducing the premium a grower pays. Diversification can be met by having red grapes and white grapes
- What information is needed to proceed with a quote and coverage
Presenting will be Kristine Fox, Account Executive with Pan American Insurance Services.
- Recently appointed as District Conservationist, USDA...In his winemaking, Arpad Molnar sources grapes from two...What’s the key to taking a one-thousand-acre mountain...
- With major wildfires occurring every year in California,...More than 60 growers, vineyard consultants, and pest...