Crop Insurance Webinar Series
Crop Insurance 102
Whether you are new to crop insurance or you’ve been purchasing it for many years, CAWG is committed to bringing you education on the most current industry topics. Our Crop 102 webinar will do just that, providing you with additional details on crop insurance policy options/enhancements, specific issues related to the new “norm” of growing in California, and the claims process in relation to smoke, weather, and wildlife damage. This 102 webinar is meant to give you deeper knowledge of how you can enhance your policy and what issues may arise through the policy period.
Join CAWG on Wednesday, December 11 at 10:00am to learn more about how to enhance your crop insurance coverage, what qualifies under the Federal Crop Insurance program as a claim and how various claims scenarios are handled.
Some hot topics will include:
- Understanding your coverage options.
- What’s losses are covered, and what are not?
- When to file a claim?
- What if a winery rejects your fruit?
- What if I can’t find labor?
- What kind of testing needs to be done, and by who?
- What if you are unable to harvest due to surrounding fires or a power outage?
Presenting will be Kristine Fox, Account Executive with Pan American Insurance Services.
- Recently appointed as District Conservationist, USDA...In his winemaking, Arpad Molnar sources grapes from two...What’s the key to taking a one-thousand-acre mountain...
- With major wildfires occurring every year in California,...More than 60 growers, vineyard consultants, and pest...