Thursday, March 23, 2017
1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
275 S. Main St., Lakeport
2017 Momentum Program
- Keynote: John Szabo, MS, author of Volcanic Wines: Salt, Grit and Power.
- State of Lake County Wine Industry (Glenn Proctor, Ciatti Global Wine & Grape Brokers)
- Preferences of the American Wine Consumer (Dr. Liz Thach, MW)
- Business Succession Planning (Jeff Clark, Live Oak Bank)
- Technical Tasting of Volcanic Wines (John Szabo)
Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday, April 13, 2015, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Three seminars for Lake County winegrowers, winery owners, winemakers, and tasting room managers, November 2013, January 2014, and March 2014. MORE
ELEVATE! 2013 Lake County Winegrower BBQ
The Honorable Mike Thompson and his wife Jan hosted the event at their Adobe Creek Ranch on June 30, 2013. Attendees enjoyed scrumptious appetizers, a delightful barbecue with all the fixin’s, and a wide variety of Lake County wines in a beautiful vineyard setting. Learn more
Wines, Tunes & Classics, 2013
A Lake County wine tasting, music and antique car event. Saturday, May 25, 2013 at the California Automobile Museum, Sacramento, Calif. Learn more
“Wine tasting intimidates most people,” says Christine...
On December 1, 2016, Master Sommelier Robert Bath...
Ed. Note: This article by Bryce Wiatrak was originally...
On April 22, the UC Davis Department of Viticulture &...
A depth well sounder is used to measure the height...